20 years of CIMASCHOOL – Our history
our course offers (group courses and individual lessons) have been adapted to the current laws, decrees and regulations of the Italian government and the province of South Tyrol regarding the corona virus SARS-COV-2. However, our offers may be modified and/or supplemented due to new regulations. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail.
Measures to prevent Covid-19 infections:
We will endeavor to make the winter season 2020-2021 as safe as possible and adhere to the following behavioral measures in relation to the COVID 19 pandemic in order to offer you an unforgettable stay in our ski area and during our ski courses:
- Our offices, shops, rental, kindergarten etc. are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Disinfectant dispensers in all rooms
- Protective measures at the cash registers
- The temperature is recorded daily for all staff
- Our staff wears the mouth / nose mask everywhere in closed rooms and everywhere outdoors where the minimum distance of one meter cannot be maintained
- All employees received safety training at the beginning of the season
In order to make bookings secure, we guarantee you:
- Online reservations
- Bookings by email request [email protected]
- Refund of the down payment or the entire course fee if the course cannot be attended due to a positive Covid19 test after presentation of a medical certificate
- in the event of illness, upon submission of a medical certificate: reimbursement of the course hours not enjoyed but already paid for
Our promotions for safe fun in the snow:
- Our employees / ski instructors will responsibly implement and comply with the existing Covid-19 rules.
- We ensure that the protective distance is maintained as best as possible and that all personal contact points are minimized
- The meeting points / assembly points are expanded as much as possible in order to achieve a corresponding unbundling
- The group size is chosen to be manageable and kept as small as possible. We will try to be as flexible as possible.
- No kindergarten offer: we ask for your understanding that we are temporarily unable to offer this offer due to the current situation!
- For full-day courses (with lunch) we have pre-booked places for eating in the huts or in the children's restaurant.
- our children's ski races will continue to take place weekly. The prizes will be distributed within the group outdoors.
- Our children's groups have separate access to several lifts
In order to ensure the greatest possible safety, we ask you to observe the signs and to respect the following rules:
- Wear mouth / nose protection in closed rooms, outdoors if the minimum distance is not guaranteed.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 m
- Regular hand washing or hand disinfection
- Access to offices for only one person per family to avoid crowds.
- If Covid-19 symptoms occur, it is not possible to attend classes. Participation must be canceled by phone or e-mail.